- Big rise in divorces revealed
- Court of Appeal ruling could spark a rise in prenuptial agreements
- Government’s revamped divorce form criticised for provoking the ‘naming and shaming’ of adulterers
- Legal battle win leads to better rights for unmarried couples
- Let’s Talk About Living Together
- London Business Matters – UK Family Law Post-Brexit – What happens next?
- The Barrister – The future of UK Family Law post-Brexit – What happens next?
- The Future of Civil Partnership – is this the end?
- Leading solicitor says controversial civil partnership law is a ‘legislative anomaly’
- Don’t touch my pension! What British Expats can learn from the Goyals
- Wife trapped in marriage after Judge rules she is not entitled to a divorce
- Surrey man ordered to increase maintenance payments to ex-wife 15 years after divorce and support her for life
- Has the time come to put an end to the direct cross-examination of victims of domestic abuse by their abusers in the Family Courts?
- Travel bans under consideration for those who fail to pay divorce settlements
- Ruling clarifies position on debt post-divorce
- Legal profession lobbies government to consider no-fault divorces
- Mackrell Turner Garrett attend Resolution Lobby Day at Houses of Parliament campaigning for Family Justice Reform
- Brangelina Divorce –Child Custody Battle – Can a pre or post nuptial agreement change the outcome?
- Civil partnerships have halved since same-sex marriage law
- The dangers of DIY divorce
- Family Justice Council Guidance
- Pre-nuptial agreements: rules and relevance
- Leading London law firm Managing Partner voted in as head of international network of legal professionals
- Holiday, celebrate? Judgment in Madonna´s application against Guy Ritchie for the return of Rocco to New York
- Extending Civil Partnerships to Different Sex Couples
- Family courts fail young mothers
- New Domestic Violence Laws
- WARNING to all expats heading to the Middle East...
- Study to turn spotlight on divorce
- Pope Francis makes it easier, quicker and cheaper for Catholics to remarry
- Finance – spousal maintenance
- Arbitration/ Non-court Dispute Resolution
- Single Family court and Central Divorce centre
- Bundles in the Family Court
- The legal rights of a Cohabitant -V- a Spouse upon relationship breakdown
- Coercive and controlling behaviour to be criminalised
- An Unmarried Father’s Rights
- Domestic Violence... a change in the right direction
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements: An English Guide
- Relocation, Relocation...
- Surrogacy Agreements are based on Trust not Law